A culture of transparency & collaboration
At GameChanger, we work together to solve tough problems. We’re constantly challenging ourselves to learn and grow.
Listen. Be empathetic. Stop and ask yourself: "Will this help our customer?"
LESS IS MORE
Limit features, initiatives, copy, partners, meetings, emails, expenses and excuses.
BE A GOOD TEAMMATE
Be selfless. Do the dirty work. Admit mistakes. Communicate honestly and directly. Celebrate wins.
Seize opportunities to learn and grow. If you get better, we get better.
Focus on the long term. Set high standards. Be intolerant of status quo.
Move fast. Take calculated risks. Do today what others won’t so tomorrow we can do what others can’t.
The Five Most Important Words
A note from our Co-Founder & CEO, Ted Sullivan
- When I was fifteen, my coach asked me if I knew the five most important words in the English language. Before I could guess, he began counting them on his fingers:
- 1. HOW
- 2. CAN
- 3. I
- 4. HELP
- 5. YOU?
- Of the many lessons I learned from coaches, this one has had a lasting impact. More than twenty years later, I’ve grown to understand that those words perfectly sum up the critical role coaches, parents and team volunteers play in amateur sports communities.
- Every day, millions of adults help young athletes to be better players on the field, and better people off it. Their tireless work helping others succeed has immeasurable positive impact.
- As a former athlete, I’m grateful for the opportunities my parents and coaches offered me. As a former coach, I know just how much heart – and time – goes into managing any team, league or tournament. And while my own daughter is still a toddler, I can certainly appreciate parents’ passion for sideline support.
- This is why GameChanger exists. We’re here to return a favor. We’re here to give back to the coaches, volunteers and parents who dedicate so much to amateur sports. We’re here to make their lives better on and off the field. We’re here to ask them: “How can we help you?”