We just got an email about pictures and uniforms. Pictures were scheduled for tomorrow however we had them pushed out till Sunday between 4-430. Hopefully this is enough notice for everyone. We will be giving out the uniforms tomorrow at practice. So it well be a rain or shine practice. We are hoping that the rain holds off so we can get more time on the field. If not at least we can give out the uniforms. Please let us know if you will not be able to make the practice tomorrow.
Thanks Konrad and Heidi
Practice on still on for tonight at 6. I know that there is a chance of a shower so we are not making it mandatory to be there. If you do decide to join us tonight please ensure that the kids are dressed for the weather. It is chill and I would have enjoyed the weather from yesterday for tonight , however it don't seem to be our luck.
Thanks coach Konrad