Forecast shows all storms gone by 3:00 pm so we should be good to go this afternoon. If any storms pop up after our 3:00 restart that causes further delays we will cancel the day and move all pool play and bracket play to tomorrrow. Once again thanks for your patience and we hope to get all games in today if possible.
This is the email I received yesterday. As far as I'm aware of they intend to play today. I will let all know asap if this changes.
Attention Coaches & Parents,
We are closely monitoring the weather forecast for tomorrow and are taking the necessary steps in regards to this weekend's event. Our field for this 7AA division (Field 1) is "ALL TURF" which means we will play in the rain as long as there isn't any lightening in the area. If lightening is within 5 miles of our complex we will stop all games and be in a 30 minute lightening delay. If that occurs, everyone will be notified via email and game times will be updated online with USSSA. We will email everyone with further updates tonight if we need to push back the start of games in the morning due to the forecast. Once again, we will do our best to get in as many games as possible tomorrow. Thanks for playing with us and we hope to see you all tomorrow!