Field Day this Saturday
Please try to come and help for an hour sometime between 9 and noon. See message below for details.
Here is the list of items to work on:
· Cut grass in outfield if not too soft out (I’ll bring a mower)
· Clean up grass edge on 6 and 7 (minor work, not like last year)
· Pull weeds around backstop and dugouts.
· Put up d7 fence (Chet can you help me sometime to fix poles with ground sockets? (We would also need to buy new ground sockets I think)
· Replace home plate on d6 (the corner is tore up)
· Fill in low spots on fields (d6 has a bad low spot around first base)
· Verify electrical working at dugouts for pitching machines, scoreboards, etc.
· Double check condition of all pitching machines.
· Walk through of field setup for new coaches.
If we get started around 9:00am, we should be done by noon pretty easily.
I know that several people are still on spring break, but if you could share this message with your parents so that we can get a decent turnout, that would be appreciated.
Let me know if you have any questions.
GameChanger Test and 1st Practice
Please confirm that you received this notification from GameChanger by texting my cell phone.
We will practice Monday from 7-8:30pm at The Diamond. The address is 5405 Keystone Drive. I would appreciate if each player would bring $8 to help cover the cost.