UC METS AFTER THE GAME SNACK SCHEDULE!!!
UC METS AFTER THE GAME SNACK SCHEDULE!!!!
1. Saturday March 11, 2017 - Miguel
2. Wednesday March 15,2017 – Emiliano
3. Saturday March 18, 2017 – Frankie
4. Wednesday March 22,2017 – Rain Out (Abraham, snack day moved to April 18,2017.)
5. Wednesday March 29,2017 – Junior
6. Saturday April 1,2017 - Isaac
7. Tuesday April 4,2017 – Jessie
8. Thursday April 6,2017 – Lester
9. Tuesday April 11,2017 – Alex
10. Saturday April 15,2017 – Jayvion
11. Saturday April 22,2017 – Xavier
12. Tuesday April 25,2017 – Victor
13. Saturday April 29,2017 – Miguel
14. Thursday May 4, 2017 – Emiliano
15. Saturday May 6,2017 – Junior
16. Thursday May 11,2017 – Abraham
17. Monday May 15,2017 – Jayvion
18. Thursday May 18,2017 – Lester
19. Saturday May 20,2017 – Emiliano
20. Wednesday 24,2017 – Jayvion
Please let me know ahead of time if you cannot commit to your day. Thank you, and Gooo METS!!!
P.S. I WILL HAND OUT A PAPER COPY OF THIS TO YOUR PLAYER TODAY. THANK YOU!!!
Hello Mets Parents,
I wanted to touch base with you all on some updated information. Our new due date for the Mountain Mike Fundraiser will be April 4, 2017 which is also the same date that the money for the A's tickets is due. The ticket price for the A's tickets is $31.00 per tickets. Game will on May 7th against the Tigers.
Next. It's time to start signing up for the snack bar duty. Please note that we have 3 different days to sign up for duty. Wednesday April 5th from 5-8pm, Saturday April 8th from 11:45-3pm and also Saturday May 20th from 11:45-3pm. Please reach out to either myself or Coach Saul to attend one of our selected dates per child. Also if you choose not to participate, please know that you will be fined with a $25.00 fee and your child/children will be suspended for the following scheduled games.
Lastly, I will be handing out a paper list for all the parents to reference for their designated snack day for after the games. If there are any concerns or you need to switch days please let me know and we can try to swapped with another parents.
Thank you all for taking the time to read this message. Looking forward to our next game! Gooo METS!!!