Switch to new Game Changer app
All - please share with any of your family members who follow the team on Game Changer.
We just upgraded to the new Game Changer app. This will allow us to stream live video of the games (and saves the video) and has some other new features. Plus, the classic GC app is going to be phased out over the next year or so. Below are some basics for switching over. Feel free to email or call/text me if you have any issues.
Jimmy -- 402-630-7094
1. Download the "new Game Changer" App. In the app store it's a green icon called "Game Changer". The one we've been using is called "Game Changer Classic".
2. You do not need a new subscription for the new app; however, you do need to link your existing Game Changer Classic to the new one. You need to do this in your account settings in the new app. Here are more detailed instructions if needed: https://teammanager.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041340112-Linking-a-GameChanger-Baseball-Softball-Subscription
3. We're listed as the "Millard Mavericks 12U" (not the Mavericks 12u one in there).
4. Schedule Synch: If you synch your schedule to your personal calendar, you will have to resynch it with the new app/schedule. The old GC Classic schedule will not be kept up from now on.
5. There could be some family members that don't transfer over for whatever reason. Please let us know if you have any issues getting it to work and we'll help out.